Global Financial Services client providing online foreign exchange tools and services via its online currency converter application offering exchange rate information, international money transfers, and other currency-related services via its website, mobile apps, and other online channels.
The need to create a set of standardised customer query & issue management processes to support an online and in-app product journey. These processes should be utilised throughout the global organisation, providing problem resolution with minimal customer effort, reduction of agent time and a significant reduction of costs serving the end client. The intent is to provide an enhanced customer experience by enabling the customer to be ‘back on-line’ as quickly as possible and to prevent the need for them to repeat or follow-up on their initial query.
- That these customer processes utilise the existing call management system and fully exploit the potential of Salesforce as an integrated CRM to deliver a ‘follow the sun’ model of ‘first-time’ customer support.
- That the processes should be developed using the requirements of business SMEs & decision makers in the context of Salesforce best and next practice.
- That a suite of reports be identified to inform managers of the success of process implementation through the embedding period and then to provide MI on process activity and outcomes in BAU.
- That user guides are produced to support the roll out of the processes across the worldwide business. This allowing existing key users and new users to benefit from comprehensive user guides, thus enabling opportunities for training and staff development to ensure on-going service level improvements.
- APS introduced short term capacity and capability to liaise between system vendors, Salesforce product owners, business SMEs and business decision makers. This liaison produced a set of processes whilst drawing minimally on BAU resources and impeding business as usual activity.
- In developing the processes APS was able to identify and remove waste and redundant activity.
- Whilst the new processes created will in themselves deliver enhanced value, they also provided a platform for further development through the deployment of knowledge management both internally and to customers.