Summary of the priorities for Wealth & Asset Managers
As we approach the end of H1 2021, what should Wealth & Asset Manager organisations have prioritised and are looking to deliver?
APS will be diving deeper into each of the important subjects below over the coming weeks accompanied with some APS views and partner solutions
- Strengthening of current regulations within organisations needs to be the focus for Wealth & Asset Managers despite the challenges of Covid 19. This includes the way firms’ are governed and demonstrating value to the end investor through compliance and adherence to the ongoing regulation which includes;
- MiFID II & SMCR – building on and improving on compliance.
- ESG and ESG Taxonomy.
- The UK Stewardship code to MDR.
- Pressure for employee diversity and wellbeing with evidence building that links diversity and employee wellbeing to positive performance outcomes for the organisation and the individual, there’s no doubting the importance of diversity as a key ingredient of success in the coming months and years.
- Data Disruption – 66% of asset managers say that data management is the area of their business most in need of disruption
- Consolidation of service providers (using trusted partners able to provide depth and breadth in terms of value for the organisation)
Keep your eyes peeled for our next blog post…..